Gill Hydrophobe Trousers
This soft and stretchy material actively repels water, ensuring you stay dry in the most extreme conditions. Made from 100% polypropylene, this clever material stays lightweight and allows maximum freedom of movement for the most comfortable and effective sailing experience.
Wear as a base coat for added insulation in the colder months or alone for warmth in milder conditions. Offering UV 50+ protection, these trousers account for warmer weather too. The water repellent trousers have undergone thorough testing to ensure quality and durability in the most extreme conditions.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full leg length for maximum protection.
- 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water.
- 50+ UV protection.
- Dinghy and Keel Boat Sailing
- 96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane