English Braid - Dyneema Cruising
A leisure orientated rope that is designed to help span the gap between standard polyester and 100% Dyneema® based products.
Designed to provide a halfway house to the average sailor, the cruising Dyneema has proved to be an outstanding success. With lower water pick up, low stretch and brilliant handling characteristics the line has been widely accepted on both dingy and cruising boats. Critically the design has been focused on ensuring ease of splicing and workability. Covered in the standard 24 plait polyester cover, used for EB Braid on Braid, the Dyneema core is protected against heat and abrasion.
· Blended Dyneema® polypropylene core
· 100% Polyester cover
· 12 Strand core with 24 plait cover
· An economical Dyneema® line
· Lower extension than polyester alternatives
· Easy to splice and handle