Aluminium Shaft Anode 50mm
Performance Metals Aluminium Anode features patent pending 'Wear Indicator' which tell the boater when it's time to change. This plastic indicator is embedded in the anode and appears in the surface of the anode, indicating a change is required.
Tech Spec & Features
- Aluminium/Indium alloy is more active so it gives better protection.
- Essential for Mercury sterndrives - Zinc will not provide the correct protection.
- Recommended for both salt and freshwater on Mercury sterndrives.
- Last up to 50% longer than zinc anode.
- Aluminum anodes 'self clean' in freshwater - Zinc anodes form a coating that stops them working within a few months.
- Environmentally friendly
- Mounting hardware included
- Attractively packaged with clear information to aid with selection and installation.
- Alloy meets military specification MIL-A-24779 (SH).