Gill Pro Drysuit Red
Through the use of the toughest fabric, this dry suit offers the ultimate in protection against the water with only three layers, making it lightweight and comfortable. With in-built adjustable braces and finished with a glide skin collar and cuffs, the fit adjusts to your body size and helps to prevent water from entering the suit. The outer nylon layer is reinforces with a polyester lining, both coated with a PU finish for added water protection. The clever combination of fabrics helps the suit to keep the body both warm and dry in extreme sailing conditions.
- 5 Dot™, 3-layer waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
- Durable Dynat® waterproof zip.
- Pre marked glideskin collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
- Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable fit.
- Elasticated waist.
- Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
- Reinforced knees and seat for extra durability.
- Ankle covers over the top of the latex seals.
- Regular fit, neither close fitting or oversized, designed to be versatile and fit as expected for the products’ intended end-use.
- Dinghy and Keel Boat Sailing
- Main Fabric: 100% Nylon, PU coated Reinforcement: 100% Polyester, PU coated