Gill Men's Hydrophobe Down Jacket
Down is a fantastic natural insulator because it’s so light and lofty and traps air so effectively. Not so true if it gets wet, so this sailing jacket has been developed with water-repellent down, so that when (rather than if) it gets wet, it continues to perform. The outer shell is windproof and water-repellent and the 650 fill power down has a fantastic warmth to weight ratio, you’ll be surprised just how warm and light it is.
- Hydrophobic water-repellent down insulation.
- Down-proof and windproof outer fabric with a water repellent finish to fend off light spray.
- Responsible Down Standard certified.
- 650 fill power down.
- Micro-baffle construction traps warmth and prevents down migration.
- Two hand warmer pockets.
- Secure internal chest pocket.
- Winner of the Sail Magazine Pittman Innovation Award 2018
- Offshore Sailing
- Inshore Sailing
- Coastal Sailing
- 100% Nylon